SHADOW CREEK MEDICAL CLINIC
11021 Shadow Creek Parkway,
Suite 102, Pearland, TX 77584
FAIRWAY MEDICAL CLINIC
4910 Telephone Road,
Houston, TX 77087
Dr.Mussaji grew up in Houston and received his B.S in Biology at University of Houston. He received his medical degree from Midwestern University in Arizona in 2004 and completed his residency training at University of Texas Health Science in Houston in 2007.
He opened his first clinic in 2008 near Gulf gate, and has always been dedicated to serve the community by giving them the best health care, and most importantly giving his patients the knowledge they need to have a better understanding of their health.
He opened his second location at Shadow Creek Ranch in 2012.
Dr Mussaji is a member of TMA (Texas Medical Association) and HCMS (Harris County Medical Society). He has hospital privileges at Memorial Hermann Hospital in the Medical Center and Pearland Medical Center. He speaks English, Spanish, Gujarati, Hindi and Swahili.
Awards, Recognitions & Certifications:
• Vice President for Harris County Medical Society 2016-2017
• NCQA Certified Patient Centered Medical Home awarded in 2014
• Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition awarded in 2015
• Bridges to Excellence Physician Office: Recognition for using leading-edge information systems
• Blue Distinction Total Care awarded by Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Evidence Based Medicine Standards
Dr. Mussaji is a member of the Harris County Medical Society and the Texas Medical Association,
the largest county and state medical associations in the nation, committed to improving health for all Texans.